Monday, August 31, 2009

Prayer Request!

I know everyone knows about the money problems Jefferson County is having. A few months ago several people in my office were under the impression we were going to be laid off. Well our boss saved our job till September 11th and that day is fastely approaching. Well today I was told that I needed to show one of the ladies in our office (whose only been there 2 years I've been there 4) what my job is all about. Later this afternoon I soon found out it's because September 11th will be our last day to work. I'm having a very hard time because I know I'm not the only person going through this but it was just a slap in my face. She is a state employee where I am a county employee. I just worry because I do have a family that does depend on my part of the income and to cut that out is going to be tuff. I'm just asking for prayer request not only for me but everybody else that is without work right now or on the verge of being laid off. I know God works his ways and I know he's going to work them with this situation also but if you could just pray for us and everybody else that would be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment