Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bad Blogger




I've been a bad blogger here lately. I was so excited to become part of the blogging family and I finally joined and have been horrible at it. I was sick a few weeks ago and Braxton has been having ear infections and when he gets through with the medicine another one comes. He went back to the doctor today and he has an appointment with the ENT in 2 weeks. Nothing much or exciting has been going on. I've been getting ready for Braxtons big day in November. It's so hard to believe our little boy is fixing to be three. It seems just like yesterday he was born. I can't believe Halloween is around the corner then Thanksgiving shopping (forget the food I just want to shop) and then Christmas. I love to decorate for Christmas and Halloween so I'll leave you with a couple of our Halloween decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment