Saturday, November 28, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas


Today we put up our Christmas tree and a few decorations. I can tell it's already going to be a long month worth of no Braxton don't touch the ornaments. Also, no Braxton don't touch the presents or try to open them. Tonight while I was wrapping he kepts tell me those are Jaxon's presents (my nephew). He kept telling me Braxton not have a present and I told him they were till in the North Pole with Santa. As Braxton gets older holiday's are so much more exciting. I will post more pictures later but wanted to share my favorite from tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl!!! So glad you left me the comment! I hadn't seen your blog! :) Adding you to my list, now :)

    Y'all's little boy is so ADORABLE!!! He's only 2 months younger than Kels - can you BELIEVE how fast they are growing!!!??? SOO DEPRESSING!

    ReplyDelete