Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year's











We spent New Years in Gatlinburg this year. We went up on Sunday the 27th and came back New Year's Day. We went with my parents, my brother, his wife and my nephew. It was so cold but it was fun. We got to see some snow and the boys enjoyed playing in it. On New Years Eve we stayed up till 12 and watched the fireworks from our room because we were scared to get stuck down in Gatlinburg knowing we had to get up the next morning to go home. The boys didn't make it but I think we were glad because they were hyper and into everything. We hope 2010 brings you a great year.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! I think we may go there sometime this year. Thank you so much for my comment, they grow too fast!!

    ReplyDelete