Wednesday, September 2, 2009

God is Amazing!

Follow up from my post about prayer request! Before I posted the prayer request blog I have prayed and prayed for a job option to come my way. The more and more I prayed something kept telling me sales. I've have become a Southern Living at Home consultant and my kit came on Tuesday. Also, a friend called me today to tell me her boss offered for me to come and work part-time with them until I found something. God is wonderful and that is what I keep telling people with they ask aren't you worried. My reply "I'm human I'm going to worry but there is no need to because GOD IS GREAT and I know he's taken care of us in the past and he's going to take care of us now because God is always there for me...." Rusty and I have gotten back into our church and fianlly joined this past Sunday and had Braxton dedicated. God has put people in my life that I needed at that moment because I was begging and praying and crying out to him to please help me. Please continue to pray that a full-time position will happen for me somewhere I'm meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment