Saturday, September 12, 2009

Maemae and Abby


Well I got in trouble for not having a picture of the "rest" of the family on the blog. Maemae and Abby are our 2 dogs that are such a pain sometimes but I wouldn't give them up for nothing. When Rusty and I got married in 2002 we got Maemae for Christmas of 2002. Abby came to join our family when he said Maemae needed a friend to play with. I was so excited because I was like yes another little puppy. Well in 2004 he came home with a small pony. Maemae is getting older now and doesn't want to be bothered anymore and of course Abby wants to run and act like a crazy dog and you know who Braxton would rather play with and that's Maemae. One night he was trying to put her in a small tote and she wasn't having it. Well Braxton figured since she wouldn't get in the tote he would just put the tote over her. Well Maemae started going crazy and got out and took off running. I wonder why maemae doesn't like him he's such a sweet boy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment