Saturday, September 12, 2009

Buses, Trains and Garbage Trucks




Every morning when Braxton and I are headed out to go to school and work as soon as the garage doors open he starts hollering for the buses. I've never seen a kid so excited over a bus. On Tuesday's there is nothing better than the garbage truck. Friday Braxton went to the doctor since he's been sick with a runny nose and bad cough. Well I knew before we went he was going to be getting a shot so I went to the toy store before picking him up from school to buy a garbage truck. Well needless to say it helped in the end when that bad nurse pulled the alcohol swab out to rub on his leg (yes alcohol swab). He started screaming before the needle even went in. Well he did really good and the nurse said "you did such a good job do you want to come and pick out a sticker" Braxton was quick to answer with "no I want to go home". Well when we got in the car I pulled out the garbage truck and I saved the day. We went to dinner Friday night and the garbage truck went with us. We went to the Pepper Market on Saturay morning and the garbage truck went with us and it almost even went to bed with him on Friday night but I said no. I'm really hoping and praying he doesn't grow up to be a garbage truck driver or work for Greyhound bus. On Saturday afternoon we went to Calera for Braxton to see the trains because he's all about the trains. He had so much fun climbing on them and walking the tracks. He even put in a few funny faces in the pictures. He's growing up so fast and it's so hard to believe he's fixing to be 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment