Saturday, October 31, 2009

Gatlinburg







Rusty, Braxton and I just got back from Gatlinburg this past Sunday. The weather was beautiful and I don't think we were ready to come home. We went up on Thursday morning and it was so nice to just be away for a few days with just the three of us. It was very much needed I think for all of us. Rusty has been working so much and he was so glad to get just a few days off and I'm going to say enjoy being with us. We did so much site seeing. One of my favorite parts was the candy apples and the chocolate dipped strawberries. I wish the trees had been turned a little more down in Gatlinburg but when you went on up into the mountains they were beautiful. We can't wait to go back.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to Braxton!!! Hope you had a terrific day. Great post!

    Love,
    Christi

    ReplyDelete