Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Braxton


Well my little man is growing up just way to fast. Braxton turned three today and it just seems like yesterday he was born. People always told me enjoy it because they grow up so fast boy were they telling the truth. We are having a Thomas birthday party Sunday and I'll post pictures of that this weekend. Tonight Rusty and I had cupcakes with Braxton. He ate the icing and through the cake part away saying "I not want it". Happy birthday Braxton we love you!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl!!
    It is so GREAT to talk to you!! I am so glad that you found me, I am going to add you!! Thank you so much for my comment, we have so much fun with those babies!! Your little boy is precious!! I hope you have a great week and we will keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. LOL, I am so glad Cat had Kyleigh first, I get most of the hand me downs. I wanted to get her a "special" dress this year :) Hope you all are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete